Monday, November 23, 2009

Hot Tub Update


Keeping you updated on the hot tub experience.

The TBL crew rolled out early Saturday morning to retrieve the hot tub.

The Good:
The tub is AWESOME. Huge, blue, nice. It even comes with a cover! It's a lot bigger than we thought. It's 8'x8'. That's a huge tub. Might cost a little more to keep heated, but it's definitely a party tub.

The Bad:
The truck we were going to use wasn't available at the last minute. The tub is so large it's iffy as to whether we can move it even with the big F350 we had. We are looking now at renting a flat bed pickup. Home depot has them for $20 an hour, and you can schedule a flat bed from Uhaul. We will call the hot tub moving service as well to see how much they charge. If it's under $300 it might make the most sense.

3 comments:

  1. Great! Thanks for the post!I really love soaking in a hot tub especially when the weather is cold. I remember when I and my friends spent one night soaking in my hot tub and just having fun. We talked about everything and getting to know each other more. I'd like to do it again with them. My hot tub is durable and I had it 3 years ago. It's still working perfectly. If you're interested where did I buy it, just visit this link hot tub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! In that huge size of tubs I am sure it will be more exciting and fun. Is that kind of tub available online? African Mango

    ReplyDelete